Monday, October 26, 2009

22.

Jodie answered the door; it was Rob.
"Where the hell have you been? I've been alone all day thanks to you."
Rob shifted his weight to the left and wiped some un-clotted blood off of his chin with the inside of his right wrist.
"I had to complete another mission for Tom." said Rob. He gave Jodie a 'I'm sorry but you know I had too look.'
It was dark outside and Rob was shivering.
"You're shivering, come inside it's dark out." said Jodie.
Rob limped inside and sat/fell on the couch. Jodie immediately went to the kitchen and soaked a wash cloth with warm water.
Rob began to speak again from the living room.
"What's that hun?!" jodie called from the kitchen, then turned the water off as to better hear him.
"I said 'I had to kill three people, you know.. it was disgusting." -Rob

--------------

Jodie walked back in from the kitchen and began wiping Rob's face with the warm wet cloth.
"That really is disgusting." said Jodie.
They kiss.

No comments: